Saturday 7 July 2012

ESXDOS One Sheet Manual v0.2

I was having trouble remembering all the commands for ESXDOS, what with one thing and another going on, so I decided I'd paste all of the relevant info into a printable sheet to keep next to my Speccy. As I've got to use ESXDOS more and more, the need to fall back on FATware has decreased steadily, to the point now where I only use it for loading games via the NMI menu

I decided I would share my 'Idiot Sheet' to help other DivIDE/ESXDOS users along as they get to grips with the system and after collecting some suggestions from Velesoft have produced an updated and revised version. I can't wait for the next update of this exciting new way to use my humble Speccy and look forward to any feedback and suggestions for ways to improve this brief guide.

The ESXDOS One Sheet Manual is available here.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jez,

    thanks for your "ESXDOS One Sheet Manual v0.2".

    I may have found an error on it regarding this passage: "All commands support a parameter, which can be "*" for current drive or you can specify another one (ie hd1),
    drives are named according to their type and partition number,
    you can see a list of drive names when ESXDOS runs it's initial BIOS drive detection.".

    Can we have a contact to verify this?

    Regards,

    Luzie

    ReplyDelete